Thursday, November 23, 2006

Bangkok Themepark..

The Soho of Bangkok, Banglampuh...
Risked my life on the back of motorcylce taxis today and am very glad about my temporary laps of sanity... without which I would never have been so reckless.
Still not doing very well at recovering from my imported flu, but am flying out to Cambodia tomorrow. Although am not entirely certain that this is a good idea...
However, I have been sold half the contents of the pharmacy around the corner and that gives me some amount of confidence that I have whatever medication it may take to conquer this virus.

Did I mention the strange red marks that are forming on my knees and ankles..?
I also suffer from imaginary insect bite syndrom... I can be seen twitching in regular inbtervals, certain that something bit me. Nothing did except for one lone mosquito who has left a deep red-purple bruise behind...